These are some guidelines for making articles on the wiki:
Guidelines for All PagesEdit
- All pages must not interfere with actions that already have taken place, for instance: saying that Montana was getting ice cream on the day he was (no where near an ice cream shop) getting chased by creatures.
- All pages must somehow involve Montana, Guy, Scarlett, or Karma altogether or seperately.
- All pages must contain all of the content markers that are needed.
- All pages save for adventures must contain a "Related Pages" content marker, linking all other involved pages.
- All pages can't be super technological or magical, for instance: Montana using Han Solo's blaster or riding in Blue Lava. Exceptions can be made if necessary, though.
- All pages that go unfinished within the limit of three days will be removed.
- All pages that require another page and don't will be updated by Montana himself or removed.
Example: Scarlett Fox
- All characters made must be added to the Category:Fanon Characters only.
- Characters must somehow involve Montana, Scarlett, Guy, or Karma.
- Characters must include a Template:Infobox character.
- Characters must have certain content markers: a Summary, an Appearance, and/or Behind the Scenes.
- Characters must have detail, and a back story.
Example: The Ruins of Tortuoso
- All location-based articles must be categorized under Category:Locations.
- All locations must involve ancient ruins, temples. desolated or abandoned cities, or jungles.
- All locations must involve Montana and/or his family in some way.
- All locations must have certain content markers: a Summary, an Appearance, and/or Behind the Scenes.
- All locations must contain detail and a short paragraph of how Montana is involved.
Example: The Asian Idol
- All artifact pages must be categorized under Category:Artifacts.
- If you make an artifact page you must make a locations page.
- All artifacts must also involve the main characters in the page one way or another.
- The artifacts must have certain content markers: a Summary, an Appearance, and/or Behind the Scenes.
- All artifacts must contain exceptional detail.
Example: Evil Demon Ghosts
- All creature pages must be categorized under Category:Creatures.
- Any creature pages must have a locations page, and an artifact page.
- All creatures must be titled "Evil Demon [Name Here]".
- All creatures must have certain content markers: a Summary, an Appearance, and/or Behind the Scenes.
Example: Montana Smith and the Adalan Temple
- All adventure pages must be categorized under Category:Adventures.
- The author of the story must be listed at the very top in italic: A story written by [Linked name here].
- If an adventures page is made, all pages are required to be made, unless it involves creatures, characters, or temples that have already made an appearance in the wiki.
- Adventures must involve Montana and/or his gang.
- The only content marker necessary is "Summary".